Hi guys, Jodie here
This blog contains art, photography, magicians, Zelda, Dymagate padlock hunting, equal rights, Star Trek, random shit and lots of moaning.
Ye hath been warned...
I’ve been watching this for the last ten minutes. My mom, who was in the room, left the third or fourth time I replayed it and began reciting the lines. A bloody big ship, indeed.
the ‘it’s gonna be okay’ journal, a journal to reassure yourself when you’re overwhelmed by the creeping sense of impending disaster and the all-encompassing fears both specified and vague that colonise your mind, body, and soul, all of which, from the completely far-fetched to the sometimes probable, do you no good to contemplate and in fact make you miserable, and even though optimism may be unself-aware and ill-placed, you know you’ll be happier as a blind fool than as a clairvoyant apocalyptic.
available on modcloth.com - $15.99
toddlers are essentially just drunk college kids
The caption is correct, haha.
Yes I’m a cat, yes I play video games.
omfg another cat who thinks he’s fucking cool just because he plays video games dude stfu you’re so fucking stupid i can’t believe you’d expose yourself like this like an attention whore
OH MY GOD HOW DO U CUTE
this bearded dragon enjoys dressing as a real dragon.
fullow ur dreams
Ginny, we’re going to the fabric store.
One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn’t too luxurious. When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the President’s Secret Service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner. Following this conversation President Obama asked Michelle, “Why was he so interested in talking to you?” She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her. President Obama then said, “So if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant,” to which Michelle responded:
“No. If I had married him, he would now be the President.”
There are literally no words to express how much I fucking love this quote.
- The UK only has eight residents, all of which know each other personally and have large manors where they take it in turns to host elevensies where only the finest tea and scones are served.
- The Queen is our most well known occupant.
- She smells very nice.
- In between being evil bad guys and spying for our country, we occasionally like to stroll into the country side and chase after animals until we grow tired. The most commonly chased animals are sheep. By our Welsh friend Gavin. We don’t like to talk about that much.
- There has not been a sober Scot in over 800 years. Legend say ‘When the sober Scot rises, the kingdom shall fall’. We like to keep them topped up, just in case.
- Our English residents are incredibly posh. Rumour has it there are six whole teeth between them. I think that’s just a myth though, I’ve seen Jeremy Kyle.
- And finally, our Northern Irish brothers. We don’t really understand what they’re saying, but we’re pretty confident they use rainbows to signal stolen pots of gold.
- Our rainy season lasts from January until the apocalypse. Neither please us.
- Our chief exports include: heartbreak and cheek bones, occasional phrases such as ‘keep calm’ and ‘bloody hell’ to be expected
- We set fire to precipitation and wear the same jeans for days on end to make them suitable for discos.
- If you drive into our airports you will probably be set on fire. And then punched.
- Our most spotted wildlife includes: Unicorns, lions, dragons and haggis
- We also have a pet Sealand. We found it just off the coast. Well, technically it’s not ours, but we promised we’d walk it and feed it and let it sleep in Cornwall when it’s being good, so we’re just waiting approval.
- The answer is always the Blue Whale as far as we’re concerned. Always.
what happens to nitrogen when the sun rises
it becomes daytrogen
I’m going to bed.
don’t let the bed bugs bitrogen
they just mightrogen