On the one hand, yay! On the other hand, why the awkward number choices bro???
10.What is your hair color? It’s naturally light brown but I dye it red
20. Left or right handed? Right handed
30. What do you think you’re really good at? I’m good at sleeping, video games and bitching. (I aced my sociology at college recently so there’s that too)
40. What do you think about the most? Games, pay day and how long till the end of classes
50. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? I had a child psychiatrist when I was 11/12 because the bullying I had been receiving for the last 5 years got so much I was suicidal. However, the psychiatrist was shit and she didn’t help me in anyway at all, if anything she made it worse.
60. Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this? Hit me up with another ask and I’ll send a link, aaaaaye?
70. What is your favorite thing to do? Gaming and blogging
80. What’s your favorite animal? Rabbits. The perfect pet imho
90. Favorite place to shop at? Amazon .co.uk or Primark because I’m cheap.
100. Are you going out of town soon? Nope, stuck here till college breaks
110. Who is your most loyal friend? I don’t really have one to be honest. I love my pals but I wouldn’t pick one.
120. You have a preference for boys or girls? Dating wise, girls. Mate wise, guys.
130. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? As long as they are both over the legal age and both consent then why not?
140. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? Oh yeah.
150. What turns you on? Dirty talk and a little bit of dominance play. I like someone else taking control once in a whole
160. Are relationships ever worth it? They are most defiantly worth it but you have to wade through a lot of shit before you get to it. And that’s a put off
170. Have you ever been cheated on? Not in a kiss or sex way, but the person had people waiting on the side in case of any break ups. Like emergency possible girl friends who had no idea they were being used like that.
180. Share a relationship story: the last guy I dated liked to ruin things I enjoyed for the sheer fact of seeing me upset. He just liked watching the world burn for his amusement.
190. Describe your dream library: Massive with ladders, comfy chairs and a fire place.
200. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy? Lazer beams, and “SUCK MY DICK LOSER!”
210. What are you supposed to be doing right now? Sleeping… I’ve nothing to do.
220. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? Other life, I mean there’s trillions of planets and galaxies so why not?
230. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early? Procrastinator, it’s a miracle I even aced my exam.
240. Something/someone that you miss: My dog, Shepy
250. If you could take something back that you said or did, what would it be? When I was 14, in the heat of the moment during an argument with another girl I once referred my friend as fat, with her standing next me. Sorry, S
260. How do you deal with criticism? I try not to get too upset because criticism is meant to be a learning thing and not taken too much to heart. Unless it’s done in a shitty way, then fuck em.
no one ever says that Rome needed help from aliens to build their empire
#l laughed for days when i found out that #ancient egyptians used water to reduce friction and move blocks for distances #and that this was literally DEPICTED ON THEIR HIEROGLYPHICS #but ~western archaeologists~ #thought that the pouring of water depicted ~superstitious rituals~ #jfc